Since its inception in 2019, “The One for Training and Development” has been striving to achieve its vision and objectives, which are characterized by providing all the new in the world of training and to achieve the principle of leadership in the field of training. It is distinguished to provide high-quality training services to many individuals, bodies, institutions, corporates, government and communities in Jordan and in the Middle East, especially in the field of human development and training and this is due to the vision and strengthen it in all aspects that achieve success in the delivery of programs of expertise and skills that benefit the members of our programs and work on their administrative development.
We seek to be the best in Consultancy and Training services in the Arab region to achieve global leadership.
We provide quality needs-based learning programs that are geared towards helping participants achieve their professional and career goals.
Provide specialized training and consultancy services of high quality in accordance with international standards and a training system at a high level of quality and craftsmanship to meet the expectations of customers.
Develop training programs seeks to contribute to the success of individuals, organizations, institutions and companies and raise the awareness of the community to be worthy of leadership.
Selected constellation of learning and practical experiences distinct and advanced in various fields of training for obtaining the highest degrees of international universities and possess the expertise and professional capabilities that can transfer expertise efficiently and competently.
AlMonfarid for Training and Development is offering its Consultancy Services in the following fields:
- Human Resources.
- Information Technology
- Preparation and training of trainers (ToT).
- Advanced skills for job interviews.
- Identification of training needs.
- Skills of evaluating and measuring the return from training.
- Develop and raise the efficiency of human resources.
- Preparation of organizational structures.
- Design, implementation and evaluation of training programs.
- Preparation and development of human resources policies and procedures.
- Build the annual training plan (preparation, implementation and measure its effectiveness).
- Employee Motivation.
- Best Practices in Talent Management.
- Workplace Successes Skills (Team Building, Leadership, Time Management, Customer Service, Work Protocol, Excellence and Goal Setting, CV Writing & Interviewing).
- Managing by Objectives, and KPI’s Analysis
- Human Resource Planning Strategies.
- Activity Planning, Goal Setting, and Facilitating Skills.
- Stress and Time Management.
- Time and Task Management.
- Dealing with customer complaints and objections.
- Measuring customer satisfaction.
- Strategies of excellence in customer service.
- Leadership and excellence in service.
- Customer care skills.
- Professional program in customer service.
- Customer service and the art of dealing with the public.
- Effective communication and how to deal with others.
- Excellence in customer service (advanced level).
- Global standards of customer care.
- Skills to deal with difficult patterns of customers.
- Arts of excellence in customer service and reviewers.
- Communication Skills for Best Customer Service
- Customer Service Skills for Call Centers.
- Effective persuasive communication skills.
- Protocol etiquette and protocol.
- Art of reception and hospitality.
- Administrative innovation in planning, organization and coordination of public relations departments.
- Development of the leading role of reception staff and the first lines of work.
- Effective communication skills
- Diplomatic behavior and the art of etiquette and protocol.
- The role of public relations in confronting and managing crises.
- Excellence and innovation in public relations and communications.
- Modern global trends in public relations and media (advanced course).
- Cultural Communication Skills.
- Strategic planning and management.
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Innovation and creative thinking.
- Operations management: mapping workflow and continuous development.
- Idea Generation & Problem Solving.
- Managerial and Interpersonal skills Package
- Creative Problem Solving Skills.
- Problem Solving Methods and Techniques.
- Leadership Development Program.
- Crises Management.
- Change Management.
- Time and Stress Management.
- Leadership & Self-Assessment Skills for Managers.
- Developing Managerial, Leadership and Supervisory Skills.
- Capacity Building and Self-Motivation.
- Critical Thinking.
- Audit, Accounting and Finance.
- Financial Risk Management.
- Corporate Finance.
- Credit and Corporate Banking.
- Investment and Asset Management.
- Trade Finance.
- Small business development and launching
- Small project management.
- Digital Marketing Basics.
- Digital Marketing Strategy.
- Full Digital Media Marketing.
- Inbound Marketing.
- Moving your business to the internet.
- Managing Paid Digital Campaigns.
- Reach customers via mobile devices.
- Promote business with content.
- Understand customer needs and behaviors online.
- Improve the security of your online business.
- Digital Customer Service.
- Advanced Sales Techniques.
- Advanced Customer Experience.
- Modern Social Media Marketing.
- 12 Levels in English Courses.
- Conversation Course.
- Conversation Online Course.
- English Online for adults Course.
- English Basic Course.
- Test preparation Course for TOEFL.
- Test preparation Course for IELTS.
- Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) Courses.
- Vocational training Courses.
Sign up to hear from us.
We strive to stay in communication with our clients. Have a question about our business, or want to see if we match your specific needs? Send us a message, or give us a call. We're always happy to connect with new customers!
Amman - Jordan
Check out this great video